Essentials of a Picnic
Who doesn’t love a picnic?
Spontaneous or planned, indoor or outdoor, romantic or full of family chaos...all good!
A few tips for making picnics extra special:
● If outside, find a great shaded tree, and don’t forget your sunscreen
● Make sure you’ve got a great Monkey Mat (of course, I have to mention..perfect to shake
off food, wipe messes, and then throw in the wash when done!)
● Wine opener (yes, I put this as a top priority...you can see where my minds at, ha!)
● Prepare foods that are easily eatable without silverware, to keep it simple. Some ideas that come to mind are: cheese/crackers, hummus/veggies, lunch meat roll ups, juicy watermelon, cookies/brownies, or check out more ideas via Pinterest (love this site, but boy it’s addicting!)
● Juice Boxes, water (frozen water bottles are great if it’s hot outside), oh and of course the wine!
● Sanitary hand wipes (also great to wipe messes off your Monkey Mat)
● Various games for after the meal: playing cards, frisbee, football, etc
● Last...HAVE FUN and CREATE MANY MEMORIES!
Leave a comment