A Safe & Fun Halloween Night!
Happy Monday, y'all! I'm sure you had a busy weekend prepping for Halloween costumes and getting candy to hand out. Whether or not you're taking your kids trick-or-treating or letting them go out on their own, it can be a little scary (especially if it's dark out). Check out our helpful tips to make sure everyone has a fun and safe night!
- Even if you're trick-or-treating in your own neighborhood, it's important to use sidewalks and cross and intersections. And always a given: look both ways before you cross the street! ;)
- Decorate costumes and and bags with reflective tape. Bring flashlights or glow sticks.
- Make sure your kid's costumes fit well. Don't put them in shoes that are too big or costumes that they could trip over.
- Caution your kids about eating any candy before you have the chance to check over it, especially if they have an allergy.
- For the older kids that are trick-or-treating with friends: download a tracking app on both their phone and yours.
Have a fun and safe night!
Leave a comment