With Thanksgiving just around the corner, we'll be traveling and flying to be with family and friends. Airports will be packed and if you have my travel luck, there will be a flight delay. Check out my travel hacks below!
- Take a photo of your parking spot: after a week of traveling the last thing I want to do is find that slip of paper that says where I parked my car.
- Pack an empty water bottle: bottles of water can cost upwards of $5-$9 at the airport. Good things there's water fountains!
- Bring a plug extension: you'll have more outlets and make friends.
- Bring wet wipes or hand sanitizer: because there are so many people at airports and everyone is touching everything.
- Have a go to travel outfit: my travel outfit is a pair of joggers (because they're incredibly comfy) with pockets, a loose shirt or tank with usually a sweater over it. Slip on shoes is also a great thing to invest in because you won't have to worry about tying shoes when in security.
- Ask for shopping bags: I always over pack so when I get to the airport, I get a quick snack and ask for a shopping bag. That way you can distribute things without having to stick to the carry-on and personal item rule.
- Pack a Monkey Mat: for those long layovers or flight delays. If you have kids or just want to stretch out on the floor without the worry of dirty airport floors. Our mats are compact
Leave a comment