Getting in shape is by far the top New Years Resolution every year. We know it's hard. Waking up early to get in a workout before work or trying to get to the gym after a long day of work -- it's tough. Below are some helpful tips for working out inside of your apartment or house for those days when you keep snoozing the alarm or it's too cold to run outside.
- Get some good in-home workout tools:
- TRX Bands are a great total body workout that don't take up a ton of space. Hang them from a door frame and store them in a closet when you're finished.
- Yoga can be as easy or as difficult as you make it! I love following along to YouTube videos for a strenuous workout or a good stretch after a gym workout.
- Medicine Balls:
- Medicine Balls are my favorite. I can use them in replace of weights, use them when doing crunches or help with balance.
- Use your furniture:
- Use your couch for squats or your dining room chair for tricep dips!
Don't forget to set your workout clothes the night before and keep with those resolutions!
Leave a comment